Send As SMS


Sunday, January 07, 2007

'you can never get over someone, you can only get used to the someone not being there anymore'

quoted from short


it's always nice when you know you need someone,
they are around
i feel very much loved


i like to see you wearing the shirts i bought
even walking past topman, sales
i just cant bring myself walking in and think,
'hey i should get it for you'

i think bout you all day
i miss everything we used to do
but, no..
you will be way happier w/o me
free from commitments..

come on' he have moved on...
(:
like you've ever said, you will moved on if you dont have me.
like i thought that i could..
and i thought...



-


No I can't be with you 'cause I'm scared
Felt like I was falling when you left me
I can't keep going through life
Unaware of what I missed and the person I could be
Love's good when it's right
Bad when it's left in your memory
All the times I let you down
I guess love will be nice for someone else's life


fart and run 12:28 AM