Send As SMS


Monday, December 25, 2006

i think im a loser
hey, look at myself
maybe you're never at fault, maybe the problem is me
i failed in every r/s, promises, assurances are all crap
words, thoughts are fake
i guess im not worthy of anyone
just leave me alone

i talk too much
how i wish i could just shut up
maybe people will remember me better

fuck
im just a lousy piece of junk

everyone have dream
i have yet to discover mine
wait, will i ever find it ?



i just feel like disappearing for a day, and will anyone wants me back ?
or am i gone for the better.

merry christmas
a good christmas i had, to you
you made my day


-

Am I not pretty enough
Is my heart too broken
Do I cry too much
Am I too outspoken


fart and run 11:58 PM