Send As SMS


Monday, October 23, 2006

worked 12-1230
frm 12-4 was horrible, cause andi was ard.
evn tho short is ard. i still feel like what fuck.
then sammi.com came along. better at least.
sample sample, play play.
i tried one shot of friggin green wheatgrass.
one shot = 2kg of veggies. say WHAO.
seriously, dats my reaction
taste like shit. makes me like wan to puke.
but since its good. den alright.
we ate some soft shell crab stuff from thai express.
the one that aungthu had. damn nice !

then it was supper.
had tauhuey ! DAMN NICE. i love tauhuey. seriously.
saw NTU girls team dere. damn nice la. so sweet.
but not my team anw.
yup then then, walk all the way to kallang searching for a dumb atm
cause' intened to take cab back
then in the end, took the last train back. hahaha.

WE TOOK TRISHAW frm city hall to bugis. fucking fun.
damn! lifetime experience. damn paiseh. but damn fun.

whatever it is.
i like this song..
blind by lifehouse.

I was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless
As you turn around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep
That even you could not bury if you tried
After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more
Then you will ever know
And part of me died
When I let you go
I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything
Would be like it was before
But nights like this
It seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor
After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more
Then you will ever know
And part of me died
When I let you go
After all this why
Would you ever want to leave
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more
Then you will ever know
And part of me died
When I let you go
That I loved you more
Then you will ever know
And part of me died
When I let you go



i hate the feeling of being afraid.


fart and run 1:55 AM