when everything goes down.. and nothing seems like before.. silence can be so deafening, and at some point of time, it's killing me. expected to be, but when im in it.. it's nothing more then being numb.
isit trying too hard ? i rly wonder..
- coco lee- before i fall in love
My heart says we've got something real Can I trust the way I feel 'Cause my heart's been fooled before Am I just seeing what I want to see Or is it true, could you really be Someone to have and hold With all my heart and soul I need to know, before I fall in love Someone who'll stay around Through all my ups and downs Please tell me now, before I fall in love I'm at the point of no return So afraid of getting burned But I want to take a chance Please give me a reason to believe Say, you're the one That you'll always be It's been so hard for me To give my heart away But I would give my everything Just to hear you say