Now, I don't want to lose you, but I don't want to use you just to have somebody by my side. And I don't want to hate you, I don't want to take you, but I don't want to be the one to cry. And that don't really matter to anyone anymore. But like a fool I keep losing my place and I keep seeing you walk through that door.
But there's a danger in loving somebody too much, and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust. There's a reason why people don't stay where they are. Baby, sometimes, love just aint enough.
Now, I could never change you, I don't want to blame you. Baby, you don't have to take the fall. Yes, I may have hurt you, but I did not desert you. Maybe I just want to have it all. It makes a sound like thunder, it makes me feel like rain. And like a fool who will never see the truth, I keep thinking something's gonna change.
And there's no way home, when it's late at night and you're all alone. Are there things that you wanted to say? And do you feel me beside you in your bed, there beside you, where I used to lay? And there's a danger in loving somebody too much, and it's sad when you know it's your heart they can't touch. There's a reason why people don't stay who they are. Baby, sometimes, love just ain't enough. Baby, sometimes, love... it just ain't enough.
-
sometimes love can bring you to great heights, enjoy that special moment.. but this special moment is just like a can a gas-ed drink. the moment you open, the gas escaped. and after it is left there, it becomes like any other syrup drink.. and usually forgot how the it first tasted like. it happens to me. maybe i took things for granted. i get agitated most of the time. but i guess this time is different. and love can bring you to very low peak. right from lying on the rainbows to the muddy ground. guess loving someone is just.. all the little things. the 30sec call he give to ask what are you doing. the 1 sms that tells you he is right outside your house bringing yr fave food. when you get all pissed, he tries to make you laugh.. when you're stressed out, he is just right outside your house. well, prolly thats only when.. its the starting of the r/s. if everyday was the honeymoon period. seeing you everyday cheers me up but to you, seeing me everyday was a used-to-it thing do you ever thought of what im thinking now ? how do you define love.. and, i can tell you a hundred times to ask you to tell me you love me.. but is it what you really feel towards me ?
fireworks was something i hope someone will ask me to watch. hmm. gen and timo. nah. not the people i want to spend this squeeezy suashy moment with. but just you.
did my name appear all over yr notes ? i think mine did. i dreamt bout you all the time while i was stoning.
what is love.
maybe i was jus being too emotional. this is not what it is supposed to be.